Thursday 28 June 2012

Something's New from My Scheming!

Have you tried My Scheming Facial Mask? It's the facial mask from Taiwan which prides itself as the only mask to use 100% Japan Natural Pulp in its mask which maximizes the delivery of nutrients to the skin. My Scheming Mask also has several mask variants to choose from aiming at your skin's specific needs. From Clarifying, Hydrating, and Cleansing to Double Lifting Whitening Masks. Every skin type and need surely has its complement.

Ladies are very happy with the effect of My Scheming Aloe Vera + Viatamin E mask, and Pearl Whitening Mask among others, that's why come July, My Scheming is expanding its product range in Singapore to give you more variants to choose from to further enhance your skin.

Watch out for what's in store for you from My Scheming to Moisturise and Brighten your skin! Subscribe to our blog (iambeautyconscious.blogspot.com) and *Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/MySchemingSg) to get the latest news and promos from My Scheming Mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you feel!